Have you been taking care of yourself lately? Time to slow down and pamper yourself.
If you’ve been taking care of everyone else lately, it’s time to take some extra-special care of you. Sure, you get a massage or go to the salon here and there, but why not think of some fun, special, and different ways to pamper yourself? It’s hard to care for other people when you don’t take good care of yourself.
Here is a list of some fun ways that you can take care of yourself:
- Buy yourself flowers
- Get out an assortment of scented candles and take a bubble bath
- Go to the nursery and get some succulent plants – cute and low maintenance
- Take yourself out for a coffee…or ice cream. Ice cream is better!
- Try a new lipstick
- Try a new color of nail polish
- Find 10 things in your closet to donate – and buy yourself 1 new thing
- Make yourself a cup of tea and watch the sun rise/set
- Take a walk on the beach
- Call (not text!) a friend and have a chat
- Get yourself some new shampoo and conditioner
- Try a new restaurant for lunch
- Write a note to your future (or past) self
- Try a new hair cut, color, or style
- Call your mom (or sibling) and talk about your childhood
- Look at your/your kids/your spouse’s baby pictures
- Get some fresh new curtains for your kitchen
- Go to the animal shelter and hold some kittens or puppies
- Go win something fun for yourself on DealDash!
See how many fun ways there are to take care of yourself and make yourself feel great? And even better, most of the items on this list are under $20 or so. Hey, you’re worth it!
Did you see the last item on my list? DealDash isn’t classified as “shopping entertainment” for nothing! Shopping on DealDash is a fun way to get yourself something nice without breaking the budget. Remember, if you don’t win the auction you can always BIN (Buy It Now) and get all of your bids back. This way you can get a great product, have your bids returned to you, and get to keep any “clock time” that you accrued as being the highest bidder. Go check out the auctions now. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!