DealDash Family Fun with Recipes
These recipes are perfect for busy evenings and will bring everyone to the table with a smile. Let’s dig in!
Welcome to our latest blog post, where we’re diving into the world of simple weeknight dinners! As a busy parent (of kids or pets!), finding the time to prepare a wholesome meal can be a challenge, especially during the busy workweek. Today I have a few recipes of easy-to-make, delicious meals that are perfect for those evenings when time is short and hunger is high. Whether you’re cooking for one or a family, these meals are designed to be fuss-free, nutritious, and satisfying. Let’s dive into some delicious and simple weeknight dinner ideas from DealDash that your whole family will adore.
Family Fun Recipe #1 – Quick and Easy Taco Salad
- Ground turkey
- Taco seasoning
- Cherry tomatoes
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips (optional, leave out if you’re calorie-conscious)
- Cook the ground turkey in a pan, drain, and add taco seasoning.
- Chop the lettuce and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked meat, lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded cheese.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream, a spoonful of salsa, and a handful of crushed tortilla chips.
This recipe is a great alternative to tacos for a customary “Taco Tuesday” dinner. It’s a little bit healthier, and offers a little variety if your kids still want tacos but you want something that’s a little more calorie-conscious.
Family Fun Recipe #2 – One-Pot Creamy Pasta
- Your favorite pasta
- Chicken broth
- Heavy cream
- Frozen peas
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot, combine pasta, chicken broth, and minced garlic. Cook until pasta is al dente.
- Stir in heavy cream and frozen peas. Cook until the peas are warm.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to taste.
This is a great recipe if you are having a few extra guests over for a meal. If your child brought home a friend for dinner, or if your sister popped by for a visit, simply add more pasta and peas. It’s great to have these ingredients on hand in case you have an unexpected guest.
Family Fun Recipe # 3 – Veggie-Packed Stir Fry
- Your choice of vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, baby corn, etc)
- Cubed chicken or tofu
- Soy sauce
- Garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- In a pan, cook the chicken or tofu in olive oil until browned.
- Add the chopped vegetables and cook until they’re tender but still crisp.
- Mix in a combination (to taste) of soy sauce, honey, and minced garlic for a sweet and savory sauce.
DealDash Has Everything for the Kitchen and Beyond
On DealDash you’ll find a variety of kitchen supplies and tools suitable for both amateur cooks and seasoned chefs. You will find everything from basic utensils to more specialized equipment, including Kanpeki Knife Sets. This set is handcrafted from high-quality steel from Ibaraki, Japan. You will also find fancy tea sets, unique salt and pepper shakers, and more. The kitchenware available on DealDash is designed to enhance the cooking experience, whether it’s for everyday meals or special occasions. Be sure to visit DealDash when you are in the market for new kitchen items and explore all of the fun choices that are yours for the bidding!
Thanks for Reading
In conclusion, these family-friendly recipes are not only mouth-wateringly delicious but also quick and easy to prepare. They’re perfect for those hectic weeknights when time is of the essence but you still want to serve a wholesome, satisfying meal. Thanks so much for reading. Please let your favorite easy weeknight recipe in the comments! Enjoy these dishes with your loved ones and watch them become new family favorites. Have a great day, and happy bidding everyone!
This sponsored DealDash blog article was written by Dawn E, a mother of 3 who loves DealDash. Dawn was compensated for writing this article. Check out Dawn and her cats on Instagram! This blog is written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice shared here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.