DealDash Bread Baking Fun
If you have been stuck at home for a few months now, you have probably tried your hand at baking bread. Here are a few suggestions from DealDash to make great bread.
Baking your own bread at home is a fun family activity that can keep everyone busy. It’s a great activity because you can eat the results! You might think that baking your own bread is difficult, but you can simplify it and still end up with a delicious loaf of bread. Here are some tips from DealDash to get you started.
Gather Your Materials and Ingredients – DealDash Has You Covered
You can’t bake bread without the proper materials and ingredients. Before you get started you will want to check your kitchen and pantry to make sure that you have everything you need to get started. Thankfully, to make a simple loaf of bread you don’t need many things. Here’s what you need:
- A bowl
- Something to stir with
- A loaf pan
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (separated into 1 cup and 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 packet yeast (or 2 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
If you are in need of a baking pan, cutting board, or other kitchen items, be sure to visit DealDash. Click right here and you will find all sorts of pots and pans to help you with cooking and baking. You can also explore the Kitchen and Dining category, located right here.
Let’s Get Baking!
- Combine the 1 cup of flour and all the sugar and yeast in your bowl
- Add warm water. This water should be warmer than room temp but not too hot to touch
- Set on the kitchen counter for 10 minutes
- When yeast mixture begins to look puffy, add the 1 cup of flour and a teaspoon of salt and the melted butter
- Add final cup of flour and stir
- The dough will be quite sticky. Pour 1/4 cup of extra flour on a cutting board and then put your dough on the top
- Knead the dough with your hands for approximately 10 minutes. Press down with the heel of your hand, then fold your dough in half. Press down again, fold. Keep repeating this
- When your dough changes from sticky feeling to silky, place dough in a greased loaf pan
- Lay a kitchen or tea towel over the loaf pan. Place it in a warm spot. Allow the dough about 45 minutes to rise.
- Punch it down and let it rise for 10 more minutes.
- While it’s rising again, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious handmade bread!
Thanks for Reading
Thank you for taking the time to read this new article on handmade bread. Also, be sure to come back every day for new articles on this blog. I appreciate all of you that read the blog, and I hope that your bread turns out great!
This sponsored DealDash blog article was written by Dawn E, a mother of 3 who loves DealDash. Dawn was compensated for writing this article. Check out Dawn and her cats on Instagram! This blog is written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice shared here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.