This has been a rough year for all of us. Let’s all try to think positively in the new year. Here are a few suggestions how, from DealDash.
Let’s face it – this year has been really tough on everyone. However, there is a new year coming up just around the corner. Hopefully, we can all try to think positively in the new year. There are a few things that you can do to add more positivity to your life. Read on for some tips to help you think positively, from DealDash.
Count Your Blessings
Firstly, I know that it’s a bit of an old fashioned thought – but a great way to think positively is to count your blessings. Even if a lot of things in your life are not so wonderful, I’m sure that there are a few bright spots among the clouds. So, what’s making you happy lately? Here is a small list of things that makes me happy, to give you a few ideas:
- My kids – no matter how naughty they can be, they still make me happy (most of the time!)
- My cats – from sleeping to playing, watching them always makes me smile
- Games – board games, video games, card games, they can turn your mood around
- Arts and Crafts – crafting gives me something to fill the time that used to be spent out and about
- What are some of your blessings? Leave a comment down below to give other readers some ideas!
Reach Out Via Email/Zoom/Text
Next, another way to think positively is to keep in touch with family and friends. Thankfully, if you’re reading this blog, you have the internet! This means that you have lots of easy ways to keep in touch with the people you love. You can use your phone to call, Facetime, or text, of course.
However, now that so many people are doing work and school remotely, we now all know how to use video conferencing! There are lots of different ones that you can use (for free!) such as Zoom, Google Meet, etc. These video conferencing sites are great, because you can connect tons of people at one time – 25 on Google Meet, and 100(!!!) on Zoom. If you don’t know how to use these sites, it might take some practice, but you will catch on quickly. Trust me, if my 4-year-old can learn how to use it to join his preschool class, so can you!
Take Time for Yourself (DealDash Can Help)
Finally, it’s important to take some time for yourself during difficult times. If you are into pampering and spa items – have I got a great idea for you! It’s time to check out what DealDash has that can help you! Get yourself a little pick-me-up pampering item from DealDash, and feel more positive about your situation. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Perfume and Cologne – It’s hard to feel negative when you smell amazing!
- Luxury Plush Towels – Taking a bath is one of my favorite ways to get some “me time”. Having a soft and luxurious bath towel makes the perfect ending to a bath!
- Candles – After soft towels, my second favorite bath item is candles. There’s nothing more relaxing than a bath by candlelight.
- Fashion, Health, and Beauty – This is my favorite DealDash category, and is packed with awesome ideas to pamper yourself. Check it out!
Thanks for Reading
I hope this article has given you some ideas on how to think positively in the upcoming new year. These things are easy to do and will help you spread some good vibes throughout your day. Thanks so much for reading this DealDash article on thinking positively.
Keep yourself feeling great with wins from DealDash. Need any pampering items? Visit now to see how much you can save. Have a great time on DealDash and happy bidding everyone!
This sponsored DealDash blog article was written by Dawn E, a mother of 3 who loves DealDash. Dawn was compensated for writing this article. Check out Dawn and her cats on Instagram! This blog is written by real DealDash customers. The opinions and advice shared here represent our customers’ views and not those of the company.